Leahy Press has been a fixture in Montpelier and Central Vermont since our start-up in the 1930’s. We offer a full range of business printing in Washington County, VT. From on-demand digital short run printing to 5-color offset printing, we have the personnel and equipment to satisfy all your printing needs. Our full line of services includes:
- Book binding: We use the latest generation of machines to make your book binding clean-cut and high quality. We apply automated programming, controlled rate and speed. Our controlled processes ensure the lifting, loading, jogging, buffering, cutting, transporting and unloading of your product is expertly handled, for impeccable results.
- Embossing: Do you need to carve, mold or stamp a unique design? Our expertise includes detailed embossing services that create beautiful products you will be proud to display. Our in-depth knowledge of these intricate procedures is what makes us the leader among printing companies in Washington County, VT.
- Foil stamping: Certain designs are best suited for foil stamping. We use pigmented foil to apply heated die to the surface, creating the design of your choosing for your product. Leahy Press is known for our precision detail in completing each foil stamping project.
- Mailing and fulfillment services: Leahy Press will save you time and money with simple but sophisticated solutions. We personalize our services to meet your fulfillment distribution needs. From direct mail, to postcards to internet orders, we offer unbeatable solutions.
- Printing: What do you need? Letterhead? Business cards? Newsletters? Leahy Press is your go-to source for all commercial printing needs. With our state-of-the-art equipment and skilled personnel, we have everything you need to produce top-of-the-line results.
Our high-quality products include:
- Business cards
When you’re ready to start your next printing project, contact the experts at Leahy Press. We look forward to serving you with time-tested methods that create products you love. Reach our helpful staff today at 802-223-2100.